HPE 1620 24G Switch JG913A
The HPE 1620 Gigabit Switch Series is an entry-level, smart-managed switch ideal for small businesses looking for basic network features to enhance network performance but without the added complexity and cost of more advanced switches. Part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, these switches are plug-and-play out of the box. An intuitive Web GUI provides ease of access to fine tune switch operation, if necessary. The HPE 1620 Gigabit Switch Series consists of 8-, 24-, and 48-port models that can be rack mounted. Customizable features include VLANs, IEEE802.1p QoS and IGPM Snooping.
- Entry-level smart-managed Gigabit switching without the added cost or complexity.
- 8-, 24- and 48-port models plug-and-play out of the box.
- Intuitive Web interface to fine tune switch operation, if needed.
- 8- and 24-port models are fanless for quiet operation.
- VLANs, QoS, and IGMP snooping for better network performance.
- HP 1620-24G Switch is ideal for small businesses looking for basic network features in a Smart Managed switch. This gigabit switch is plug-and-play out of the box. A Web GUI provides ease of access to fine tune switch operation, if necessary.
- (24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
Memory and processor
- MIPS @ 500 MHz
- 32 MB flash
- Packet buffer size: 4.1 Mb
- 128 MB SDRAM
- 100 Mb Latency: < 7 µs
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
- up to 35.7 Mpps
- 48 Gbps
- 100 - 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
- 15 W (maximum)
Product dimensions (H x W x D)
17.32 x 6.81 x 1.73 in