HPE 1820 8G Switch J9979A
The HPE 1820 Switch Series offers more choice and flexibility for smaller organizations that require ease of use and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), while delivering better network performance. They are smart-managed, fixed configuration, Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 switches in an easy-to-administer solution that have the latest energy-saving capabilities. These switches are plug-and-play out of the box, where network operation can be fine-tuned through features available from a simple Web browser-based GUI, when needed.
- Intuitive Web management interface with an enhanced navigation pane.
- Non-PoE and PoE+ models for deployment flexibility.
- Fanless design available on four models for quiet operation.
- Customizable features for enhanced network performance.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Smart-managed Layer 2 switch with 8 10/100/1000 ports
- (8) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
- Supports a maximum of 8 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
Memory and processor
- ARM Cortex-A9 @ 400 MHz
- 128 MB SDRAM
- Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB
- 16 MB flash
- 100 Mb Latency: < 7 µs
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.4 µs
- up to 11.9 Mpps
- 104 Gbps maximum, depending on configuration
- 16 Gbps
- Web browser
- 100 - 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
- 12.2 W (maximum)
Product dimensions (H x W x D)
10 x 6.28 x 1.73 in