HPE 1820 24G PoE+ (185W) Switch J9983A
The HPE 1820 Switch Series offers more choice and flexibility for smaller organizations that require ease of use and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), while delivering better network performance. They are smart-managed, fixed configuration, Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 switches in an easy-to-administer solution that have the latest energy-saving capabilities. These switches are plug-and-play out of the box, where network operation can be fine-tuned through features available from a simple Web browser-based GUI, when needed.
- Intuitive Web management interface with an enhanced navigation pane.
- Non-PoE and PoE+ models for deployment flexibility.
- Fanless design available on four models for quiet operation.
- Customizable features for enhanced network performance.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Easy-to-Use, Simple to Deploy and Manage
The HPE 1820 Switch Series features an intuitive Web management interface with an enhanced navigation pane for easy management of devices by non-technical users. The HPE 1820 Switch Series is ideal for organizations that require simplicity.
The series gives you flexibility and choice with a complete portfolio. You get six rack-mountable models including three non-Power over Ethernet (PoE) models. Some models include SFP ports for fiber connectivity.
Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree, Link aggregation trunking, and IGMP Snooping. All models include Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP QoS policies.
These switches support flexible installation options, including mounting on walls, under tables or on desk tops.
Some models are of a fan-less design, making them quiet for office deployments.
- Smart-managed Layer 2 switch with 24 10/100/1000 ports, 12 of which provide PoE/PoE+, and 2 SFP 100/1000 ports
- (12) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
- (12) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
- (2) SFP 100/1000 Mbps ports
Memory and processor
- ARM Cortex-A9 @ 400 MHz
- 128 MB SDRAM
- Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB
- 16 MB flash
- 100 Mb Latency: < 7 µs
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 2 µs
- up to 38.6 Mpps
- 104 Gbps maximum, depending on configuration
- 52 Gbps
- 185 W PoE+
- Web browser
- 100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
- 240 W (maximum)
Product dimensions (H x W x D)
17.42 x 9.69 x 1.73 in